- Respiratory Medicine Subject Collection
- A collection of all the library resources available for respiratory medicine practitioners.
- These RSS feeds show articles published in the latest issue of key journals in the subject.
- * These journals are available fulltext. You will need to log in with your NHS Athens username and password.
- ** These journals are available with a username and password. Please ask the library for details.
- If you do not have an NHS Athens account, please self-register.
- To access the journals or to find other relevant journals, please use the links provided in the
- To find out what any of the green symbols or text mean, click the key icon.
- Note: Click ? = for help accessing journals from the ProQuest Hospital Collection.
- Why don't you try these library services?
- ULH = access permitted for ULHT staff only.
LPT = access permitted for LPFT staff only.
LCHS = access permitted for LCHS staff only.
$ = access by username and password; contact the library for details.
(18), (12), (6), (3) - content is embargoed for the last 18, 12, 6 or 3 months etc.
? = Helpsheet for accessing journals from the ProQuest Hospital Collection.
This section covers UK guidelines published since January 2011, and is updated every other month. For the very latest guidance or for international guidelines, please use NICE Evidence or the TRIP Database or the resources located in the Find
the Evidence section.
- New additions to the page are coloured blue.
|Managing passengers with respiratory disease planning air travel||2011||British Thoracic Society|
|An outcomes strategy for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma in England||2011||Department of Health|
|Tuberculosis in the UK: what is being done?||2011||BMA|
- Find the Evidence
- Search the Journal Literature
- If an article is available fulltext a link will be provided. If an article is not available fulltext, obtain it using the library's journal article request service.
- For help using the healthcare databases please see our how-to guide.
- Although most research will be found in the healthcare databases, you may find additional research papers in our ejournal collections:
- * NHS Athens username required.
- Current Awareness Bulletins
- These bulletins help to keep you up-to-date in specific subject areas. Most of them are updated monthly. To get an email alert whenever a bulletin is updated, please complete an alert request.
- Find Journals
- This section comprises the main current and embargoed e-journals relevant to the speciality. It is not intended to be a comprehensive list, and other e-journals may be available.
- To see all available Journals, please search or browse My Journals.
- Allergy and Asthma Proceedings Jan 2003-
- Allergy and Asthma Proceedings Jan 1980 - May 2012 ULH | LPT ?
- American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology Jan 1994 - ULH | LPT ?
- Canadian Journal of Respiratory Therapy May 2006 - Oct 2011 ULH | LPT ?
- Canadian Journal of Respiratory Therapy Dec 2004-
- Case Reports in Pulmonology Jan 2012 - ULH | LPT ?
- Chronic Respiratory Disease Feb 2004-
- Chronic Respiratory Disease May 2004 - ULH | LPT ?
- Clinical Lung Cancer Jul 2009- (12)
- Clinical Medicine Insights. Circulatory, Respiratory and Pulmonary Medicine Jan 2007 - ULH | LPT ?
- Cough Jan 2009 - ULH | LPT ?
- Curbside Consultation in Pediatric Asthma Jan 2012 - ULH | LPT ?
- Current Allergy and Asthma Reports Jan 2001- ULH (12)
- Current Allergy and Asthma Reports Jan 2001 - ULH | LPT (12) ?
- Experimental Lung Research Jan 1999- (18)
- Expert Review of Respiratory Medicine Aug 2007 - ULH | LPT ?
- Indian Journal of Chest Diseases and Allied Sciences Jan 2011- ULH
- Iranian Journal of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Mar 2009 - ULH | LPT ?
- Journal of Asthma Feb 2001- (18)
- Journal of Asthma Feb 2001- LPT (18)
- Lung Jan 1997- (12)
- Lung Jan 1997 - ULH | LPT (12) ?
- Lung Cancer International Jan 2012 - ULH | LPT ?
- Lung India Jan 2008 - ULH | LPT ?
- Neonatal, Paediatric and Child Health Nursing Apr 2006 - (6)
- Practice Nursing Nov 2007 -
- Respiration Jan 2005 - Dec 2011
- Respiration Jan 1998 - ULH | LPT (12) ?
- Respiratory Medicine Jan 2003 - ULH | LPT (2) ?
- Respiratory Research Jan 2000-
- Respiratory Research Jan 2009 - ULH | LPT ?
- Respiratory Therapeutics Week Feb 2003 - ULH | LPT ?
- The Annals of Respiratory Medicine Jan 2009 - Jan 2011 ULH | LPT ?
- The Journal of Respiratory Diseases Mar 2007 - Dec 2008 ULH | LPT ?
- The Year in Respiratory Medicine Aug 2005 - Jan 2009 ULH | LPT ?
- Thorax Jan 1997 - Dec 2003 ULH | LPT ?
- Thorax Dec 1955- ULH (3)
- Treatments in Respiratory Medicine Jan 2004 - Dec 2006
- Tuberculosis and Thorax / Tuberkoloz Ve Toraks Sep 2008-
- Print Journals
- For a complete list of holdings, see our print journals section.
Grantham Lincoln LKRS Louth Pilgrim eJounals Chest 2000 - 2008 2003 - 2003 1999- $ European Respiratory Journal 2002 - 2010 Heart and Lung: Journal of Acute and Critical Care 2003 -
- Find Books
- e-Books have been bought for ULHT and LPFT staff only.
- They are available fulltext with an NHS Athens username and password. If you do not have an NHS Athens account, please self-register.
- You may view eBrary e-books in the following ways:
- Print Books
- Search for books on respiratory medicine in the hospital libraries.
- Current Articles from our Print Journals
- Published monthly, this includes relevant articles from print journals taken at LPFT Libraries.
- If you wish to receive future copies by email, please contact email@example.com or telephone (01476) 464321. The service is free of charge.
- Latest bulletin
- Mental Health Current Awareness Bulletin
- The Mental Health Current Awareness Bulletin aims to bring you the latest news, research and events in this speciality. An RSS feed of the bulletin is included below. Click on news items to see more information.