- Respiratory Medicine Subject Collection
- A collection of all the library resources available for respiratory medicine practitioners.
- These RSS feeds show articles published in the latest issue of key journals in the subject.
* These journals are available fulltext. You will need to log in with your NHS Athens username and password.
** These journals are available fulltext. Please ask the library for the username and password.
- To access the journals or to find other relevant journals, please use the links provided in the
- If you do not have an NHS Athens account, please self-register.
- Why don't you try these library services?
(ULH) = access permitted for ULHT staff only
(LPT) = access permitted for LPFT staff only
$ = access by username and password; contact the library for details.
(18), (12), (6), (3) - content is embargoed for the last 18, 12, 6 or 3 months.
This section covers UK guidelines published since January 2011, and is updated every other month. For the very latest guidance or for international guidelines, please use NHS Evidence or the TRIP Database or the resources located in the Find and Evidence section.
- New additions to the page are coloured blue.
|Managing passengers with respiratory disease planning air travel||2011||British Thoracic Society|
|Tuberculosis in the UK: what is being done?||2011||BMA|
- Find the Evidence
- Search the Journal Literature
- Current Awareness Bulletins
- These bulletins help to keep you up-to-date in specific subject areas. Most of them are updated monthly. To get an email alert whenever a bulletin is updated, please complete an alert request.
- Find Journals
- These journals are available fulltext with your NHS Athens username and password. If you do not have an NHS Athens account, please self-register.
- Use the key icon for details of the symbols used in this section.
- American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 1997- (12)
- Annals of Thoracic Medicine 2007-
- Annals of Thoracic Surgery 1965- (12)
- BMC Pulmonary Medicine 2001-
- Canadian Journal of Respiratory Therapy 2004-
- Canadian Respiratory Journal : Journal of the Canadian Thoracic Society 2006- (12)
- Chest 1935- $
- Chronic Respiratory Disease 2004-
- Clinical Lung Cancer 2009- (12)
- Clinical Medicine Insights. Circulatory, Respiratory and Pulmonary Medicine 2010-
- Cough 2005-
- European Respiratory Journal 1994- (18)
- European Respiratory Review 2005-
- Experimental Lung Research 1999- (12)
- International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease 2006-
- Internet Journal of Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery 2006-
- Journal of Asthma 2001- (12)
- Lung 1997- (12)
- Open Respiratory Medicine Journal 2007-
- Proceedings of the American Thoracic Society 2004- (2)
- Respiration 2005- (12)
- Respiratory Research 2000-
- Respirology 1999- (12)
- Seminars in Cardiothoracic & Vascular Anesthesia 2004-
- Thorax 1946-
- Print Journals
Grantham Lincoln LKRS Louth Pilgrim eJounals Chest 2000 - 2008 2003 - 2003 1999- $ European Respiratory Journal 2002 - 2010 Heart and Lung: Journal of Acute and Critical Care 2003 -
- Find Books
- eBrary and Oxford Handbook e-books have been bought for ULHT staff only.
- These e-books are available fulltext with an ULHT NHS Athens username and password. If you do not have an NHS Athens account, please self-register.
- You may view eBrary e-books in the following ways:
- Print Books
- Search for books on respiratory medicine in the hospital libraries.
- Mental Health Articles and Books
- Published monthly, this document lists new books and relevant journal articles that are available through ULHT Libraries. It is especially useful for LPFT staff.
If you wish to receive future copies by email, please contact email@example.com or telephone (01476) 464321. The service is free of charge.
Back copies of this bulletin are available:
- Latest bulletin
- Back copies: