- Quick Links...
- Nurse Revalidation - see the Nursing Subject Collection for support with your revalidation.
- New Books recently added to stock include:
- Reserve it: click a book's image to reserve it with your reader code and PIN. Contact the library if you have forgotten them.
- For the latest news, developments and evidence for staff.
- Search the libraries' online catalogue:
Finding the Evidence - Step-by-Step
- 2. Point of Care Tools
- UpToDate is now available
- Only use this link if you have registered for UpToDate.
- To register, go to the front page of the ULHT Intranet, scroll down to Popular Links and click on Library and Knowledge Services. Click the UptoDate link to go to the registration page.
- Use this help-sheet to see how to register step-by-step.
- Once you've registered you may access UpToDate from here, or any personal device.
- You must renew your registration every 3 months. You will receive an email. To renew, open UpToDate from our intranet page and login.
- 3. Latest UK Guidelines
- For the latest UK guidelines, see our subject collections.
- 4. Secondary Evidence
- Includes guidelines, evidence reviews, health technology assessments, policy documents, and systematic reviews.
- 5. Search for Journal Articles
- To find research articles published in journals, use the healthcare databases. For help, open our how-to guide.
- * NHS Athens username & password required